fun site

Great site for all kind of digital downloads.

Mygrafico Digital Arts & Crafts
Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site!
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Im back CDACP challange 10

Gee finally after about a month I think i am back up and running  .Dec was bad father in law passed away.. I ended up sick for 3 weeks and Christmas seemed very blah this year.. well heres a card I made for this challange.. My oldest daughter turns the big 40 tomorrow so i took this image and made a funny card for her.. She goes to an adult center and they always tease and call her ole bubba so i think this card fits the occasion.. Hope to complete the whole challange and get back in the groove of my Cricut .. Thanks and please join my blog im lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment