fun site

Great site for all kind of digital downloads.

Mygrafico Digital Arts & Crafts
Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site!
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

CDAC Challange card Honey bear

This i  a card I made this evening for the new challange.. They are pretty different this time its hard to think of a theme.. I decided that I would make Honey Bear just an everyday card.. I did some digital coloring with photo shop and some with some generic markers I have .. I also used the MS branch punch and added some dimension to the card.. I printed the senteminent with my Imagine.. Ok ready to tackle pic number 2 Thanks for looking....

1 comment:

Donna Moore said...

Precious card with this sweet little Honey Bear! I like your digital coloring and the all around design! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT

Post a Comment