fun site

Great site for all kind of digital downloads.

Mygrafico Digital Arts & Crafts
Craftsuprint - The World's Largest Legal Craft Download Site!
Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Life is a beach block


I am really in love with anything to do with the beach.I have a home in Florida that I dont get to visit as much as I like.. I really enjoy vinyl projects and making the glass blocks.. They are very easy to make.. I buy the blocks at the local lumber store for less than $5.00 my husband drills the hole in the bottom with a diamond cut bit.. I then put in a 30 lite set and decorate it from there. On this block i used all the cuts from Cricuts Life is a Beach this is one of my favorite cartridges.. YOu really cant tell but the bow on top is a lighted bow I made from ribbon after Christmas at wm for about 50 cents.. thanks for looking at my blog and please join as a follower

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Your glass blocks are so pretty! I have not tried vinyl yet - maybe one day!

Post a Comment